Game controller enhancements for playstation 4 and xbox one
Support & instructions
Trigger and thumb Treadz application and use is fairly straightforward, but here's a handy guide to getting your grip on in case you're struggling!
1. First, clean off any dirt, grime or sweat from the triggers on your controller. They won't stick very well to a dirty trigger!
2. Choose your favourite pair of Treadz, racing rubber or all-terrain or mix and match if you like!
3. Check you have the correct Treadz ready - they are marked the same as your actual joypad triggers (L2/R2 or LT/RT) and only fit properly when on the correct side.
4. Peel off the backing and stick to the trigger. There should be a small gap from the edge of the treadz to the edge of the actual trigger.
5 . Once on, press down firmly.
6. Now relax in the comfort and knowledge that all your trigger related slippage woes are banished! Well almost, you've got a better grip anyway.
7. If you fancy a change, the treadz come of pretty clean most times and any excess sticky stuff comes off with lint free cloth and non-abrasive cleaner or a non-alcohol wipe (or your finger).
8. Repeat from 1 to apply your new treadz!
If you have any feedback or would like to get in touch, please use the contact form here. If you have any problems or issues, don't take your Treadz back to the shop - drop us a line and we'll sort it out.
trigger treadz are designed in the uk - good eh?
I did like the feel of the Thumb Treadz more than the standard controls, they seemed to be a little more comfortable and the TPU dimple design was brilliant"
I’ve been playing with these for a while now and honestly, I love them. They feel great and really give improved grip and extra comfort"
Overall, we rate Trigger Treadz very highly, such a simple idea, yet surprisingly effective"
...we instantly recognised an increased level of comfort and it just felt right, the way triggers should feel"
The Xbox Hub
I simply cannot believe the difference Trigger Treadz and Thumb Treadz make. Why aren’t controllers like this as standard?!"
Xbox Gamer Reviews
As for use, they to me give a huge upgrade to the grip of the triggers. In all games racing, or otherwise. I like them so much!"
Do they work? Yes. You'd be surprised at how one small simple addition can change the look and feel of your PS4"
Punk and Lizard
...they are a great addition that, whilst being something I never thought I'd need, now absolutely love!"
The Xbox Hub
MADE WITH BY ROUGHTEXT.COM
Brought to you by iMP Gaming Ltd. Langham House, 148 Westgate, Wakefield, WF4 1EL, UK
For Trade Enquiries go to www.impgaming.co.uk
© 2014 iMP Gaming Trigger Treadz, Patent Pending: GB1405288.0,
UK Registered Design 4038876-83, Registered Community Design 002612341